Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Memory Lane

Our good friends, Ben and Tiffany were way overdue for a visit! We headed south to check out their new house and let the kiddos play! They are solely responsible for introducing Brent and I, so we are pretty much indebted to them for the rest of our lives!
Luke getting pumped up to play with girl toys!

Quite a different group from just a few years ago!

And

Turned into this:

Please note Addi's "Pin-ya" (her pink blanket lovie)... Luke stole her Pin-ya and made her cry, so I ran to get him a stand in to stop the fight... Ben calls it "Green-ya"-- Luke has never carried a blanket around, but looked to his elder in Addi to see how things were done! Ha! He also made himself at home checking out every square inch of their house. I am thinking our next trip will involve some Hide and Seek action...

2 comments:

Holly said...

It looks like y'all had a great time! I cannot get over how old Luke looks!

Grandma said...

Couldn't wait to see the new pictures of Luke. He's getting so big.

Ben and Tiffany looked great with their two sweet little girls.