Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Freebirds FANaticks!

Brent completed his GMAT with the EXACT score we prayed for-- I mean the exact one! To say I am proud of my hubs is a huge understatement. He will be applying to his top 2 choice MBA programs in the coming months for Fall enrollment. To celebrate tonight's victory, Luke and I took Daddy out for dinner to the newly opened Freebirds! They opened 4 days ago... we have already been there twice as well as became "Freebirds Fanaticks"... I see a trend coming on!

Luke ordered his first meal off of the kid's menu:


He also danced to Roxanne amidst a viewing audience:

Our first visit to Freebirds was with some of our buds... Holly and Tim had never been there before, so they were in for a MONSTER treat! The Carpenters were counting down to "opening day" with us-- Clayton even got a Tattoo for the event and Drew did some damage on his Momma's burrito!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Man, who knew Brent was such a stud singer ;)

Holly said...

Way to go, Brent! I wanted to call last night to see how it went, but I thought there might be a post about it today. Sure enough!

Glad it's over!

Mom said...

Who knew Baby Luke would get Brent's moves;)

I love Freebirds, but I love, love the video.

Brent, I'm so PROUD of you! Great job on the GMAT. You are Awesome;)

Sarah said...

Yay, Brent! I know that you are glad to have that behind you! Freebird's is just the way to celebrate such an accomplishment, for sure!

Ginny said...

Way to go Brent!!!! What programs are our top choices?

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad it went well! Gotta love Freebirds. We just had our fix last night! Miss you guys.