Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter 2011


My handsome men:

Easter basket from Momma & Daddy:

Painting Eggs:

Icing cookies:

A favorite from Aunt Jaime's box of Easter goodies! (As if bath time couldn't get ANY wetter ;) Aunt Jamie knows the way to this boy's heart!

Luke thought you had to "crack" the eggs to open them, so I thought we needed to get that on video :)

Can you see the video?

3 comments:

Memaw said...

I loved all the pictures! Looks like Luke had fun with all the toys he got for Easter;-) I love the picture of all of you in the back yard!!! Luke's getting sooooo big!!! Missed not being with y'all this year!!

Sarah said...

Abbey, you have such a beautiful family. You all looked so nice! :)

Thank you so much for serving in the nursery for me! I really appreciated your sacrifice of time in Bible Study. That was so sweet of you!

The Smallwood Family said...

Great family picture!