I am sure all two year
olds are busy, but this one WORE ME OUT! This kind of boy energy needs to be run out with outdoor time! Well, we couldn't get out in the
icy weather for FOUR strait days, so we had to stay busy at home... every time I would see Luke about to loose it, I'd ask if he wanted to do a project. Most always, I got a "yes" response. I know, some of these projects are lame, but I had to think on my toes with items that we had in the house:
Playing in Daddy's shaving cream... we
pretended Luke was driving the cars in the snow:

We baked cookies:
Yes, that is red chap stick all over my child's face, I don't know why, but he carried it basically everywhere and slathered up at all times.

We mixed oil with colored water:

We glued pantry items on a rooster- Luke loved this one!
We did obstacle courses
Pick up the bowling pin and run down the hall

Jump from the step stool into pillows

Over the chair
This concentration face cracks me up, ya'll!
Make a basket and run to the wall!

And of course we played in the snow until our fingers froze (about 5 minutes worth!)


Our favorite thing was having Luke's BFF over to play when the snow started to melt... he was MISSING his buddies for sure!
It was a week to remember!
2 comments:
I miss my little Luke soooo much;-(
Love the pictures!!!
He's a wonderful gift from God!!!!
Great project ideas Abbey---the week was so exhausting!! can't believe we are stuck inside again today!!!
Post a Comment