Brent and I painted these letters to go above the crib:
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
The night time is the WRONG time!
I went to go pick up Luke in the middle of the night 2 nights ago and his diaper must have BUSTED because his sheets on the right half of the crib were majorly WET... gross! Well, at 2 am I wasn't going to change sheets (pull off bumper pad and remove the entire mattress, so I just slid him over to the dry side-- you can do that when they are little, right? ;) The following night, I was changing it all and Brent was rocking Luke going through the alphabet for barn animals... "A... a is for ants in the barn... B... b is for birds in the barn, etc. Luke just giggled and loved it! It is SO wonderful to hear giggles at night now! My heart is so full in those moments, even in the midst of tying A MILLION bows around crib slats! Here is the final product with my favorite barn yard sheets:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Yes, tying the strings is such a pain!!!! Sounds like Mr. Luke might need the next size diaper when sleeping - that is when we know Hayden needs to go up a size. He is already wearing a size 6!!! Can you believe that??? They grow so fast! I love reading your blog because it brings back so many memories for me. :-)
Love his crib bedding! Too cute!
Totally impressive display of your combined talents in the wall mural! Wow!
P.S Have you heard of a "sheet saver" for the crib? We have one and it is a must in my opinion! It goes in the middle of the crib, ties to the crib slats, takes up about 2/3 of the crib. It is waterproof on the back, and is designed so that if there is an accident, or puke or anything...you just have to wash the sheet saver and not everything else! A real life saver...clearly designed by a mommy, right!
Cute letters, Abbey! He's still so cute and getting cuter every day, I'm sure! Love ya!
Very cute baby decor!
Post a Comment